- Office visits are by appointment and will be seen before same day appointments and walk-ins, unless in the event of an emergency.
- Payments are due at the time of service. Co-pays, or the cost of the office visit, Deductible or no insurance.
- All patients must read, complete and sign patient registration forms. It is the patient’s responsibility to assure that the information is correct and up to date. Any cost for unpaid services that are incurred due to inaccurate information is the responsibility of the patient.
- Request for medical records will be honored as soon as office time permits within 3 business days. Any occurred cost patient will be notified before records can be mail and must be paid before records are mail.
- No reports or medical records will be released without WRITTEN Authorization.
- Please be courteous and notify us in a timely fashion if unable to keep an appointment. Failure to keep appointment or canceling appointments with less than 24 hours’ notice may result in an office charge.
- We do not give Antibiotics, Pain Medication or Sleep Medication after hours or on weekends. You must be seen for a review of your medical needs.